There are some new kids on the block over at Black Dog Ballroom NQ & NWS – the cocktail menu has had a revamp!
With Black Dog Ballroom home to some of the world’s finest Mixologists, you can be assured that this is really something special. Winning accolades from some of the biggest drinks companies in the universe and beating off stiff competition from around the globe, our Mixologists are the most revered and innovative in the land. Tis specific menu has been created to incorporate the American pool theme with a slick New York edge.
Try a twist on an old favorite with the ‘Break Thyme Mojito’ which includes Mint infused Bacardi Carta rum, homemade thyme syrup. The Tiebreaker will bring that touch of frozen velvet by including Finlandia vodka, Kahula, silky smooth fresh espresso; or you my want to try something a little emore playful in the form of Back To San Diego – El Jimador Blanco tequila, tripe sec, cranberry, fresh lime juice.
With 15 new additions, there is bound to be something for everyone.
Don’t worry; Bruce’s All Time Favourites are still going strong, but what a perfect excuse to get the party season off with a bang.
Take a closer look at our newbies below:
Frames & Chalks – For Real Players
- The Tiebreaker #frozenespressomartini : Finlandia vodka, Kahula, fresh espresso
- O Sullivan Gin Sour : Bombay Sapphire gin, grapefruit, cinnamon, fresh lemon juice, organic egg white, bitters
- Snookered Mai Tai : Triple helping of rum – Barcardi Carta Blanca, Bacardi Carta Negra & Smith & Cross, fresh lime juice, homemade cassia syrup, bitters
- Break Thyme Mojito : Mint infused Bacardi Carta rum, homemade thyme syrup
American Player – Spots & Stripes American Beverages
- Back To San Diego : El Jimador Blanco tequila, tripe sec, cranberry, fresh lime juice
- Chicago Smash : Jack Daniel’s Tennessee whiskey, cherry, pineapple, light brown sugar, fresh fruit, Angostura bitters, ginger beer
- New Julep : Woodford Reserve bourbon, juleo mix, honey, mint, fresh lime juice
- Vanilla Trace : Old Forester bourbon, apricot, lemon, vanilla
Hit & Hope – Drinks Stirred to Perfection
- Spanish Old Fashioned : Gentleman Jack Tennessee whiskey, salted Pedro Ximenez reduction, homemade orange & vanilla syrup, Angostura bitters
- Chamomile Cooler : Bombay Sapphire gin, Crème de Mure, fresh lemon juice, chamomile syrup, homemade grapefruit cordial
- El Presidente : Havana 3 rum, sweet vermouth, homemade grenadine, bitters
- Smoked Bloody Mary : Finlandia vodka*, homemade smoked sauce, Pago Premium tomato juice, port
*Swap the vodka for tequila or gin anytime of the day!
Collaborative Consumptions – Winner of the best trick-shot of the month will win one sharer
- Double Double Pina Colada : Malibu coconut rum, half & half, fresh pineapple, coconut
- Top Table Tennessee Barrel : Jack Daniel’s Tennessee whiskey, Southern Comfort, fresh lime juice, cranberry & apple juice, ginger ale
- Threeway Favourites Rum Punch : Bacardi Carta Oro, Barardi Carta Fuego, apple, pineapple, passion fruit, citrus, ginger beer