This position has now been filled but we are always keen to hear from people who would like to work with us so please do send us your CV if you think that might be you.
We’re on the hunt for an experienced outbound sales co-ordinator – is that you?
You’ll join our existing sales and events team with the main KPI of driving pre-booked revenue through a variety of outbound activities across all of our brands including Dog Bowl, Cane & Grain, The Liars Club and Black Dog Ballroom.
We’re looking for someone who’s keen to meet the challenge of outbound calling and face to face marketing to meet our weekly targets and ensure that all of our fantastic party spaces are maximised.
Required skills and experience:
– Experienced in outbound sales & customer service
– A good pre-existing knowledge of the brands you will be representing
– Ability to work closely with our current bookings team to identify sales opportunities
– Highly confident in driving both ‘warm’ and ‘cold’ sales leads
– Excellent communication skills, both in face to face meetings and over the telephone
– The ability to obtain new corporate contacts
– Experience in communications with all kind of customers
– Highly self-motivated & driven by sales
Basic salary £18,000 plus a quarterly target-driven bonus package.
If this is you please send your cv to email@example.com.